Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Recovering.......

Its been a week or so since I have updated the blog.... we have been so busy lately. We got moved.... most of our stuff is still in the garage...Nathan had the flu all through the move. I came down with it the day we moved. not fun. However we did make it through. I am happy to be in Ahwatukee, its better on gas for Nathans van and I like how accessible everything is.

Since we moved we have been recovering from the flu and then last weekend we went and painted my grandmas living room and dining room areas... it was hard work, we finshed about 145 in the morning. She loved the colors(a peach color on an accent walll and a very pale yellow on the walls)

I am supposed to be unpacking along with a whole list of other things that I am not in the mood for. Last night we took the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood, they did really well considering we never walk them.

I am trying to come up with some ideas for my in laws 40th wedding anniversay gift... any ideas???

No comments: