Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Twilight

SO I finally went down to the book store(yesterday) and purchased Twilight and New Moon. I have heard so much about them that I finally had to feed my curiosity. Loved the first two, finished the 2nd one about 15 minutes ago. I have to go get the car washed.... so I will be dropping by the book store for the 3rd one shortly. However August 2nd seems to far away for the 4th.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Haha! Welcome to the dark side. j/k. My sister in laws got my hooked on this series and now we all participate in the forums and are counting down until book 4 and the movie!

What's for dinner? said...

You will have to drag out the 3rd book as much as you can...I read each of the three books in a day and have been DYING waiting for the fourth book to come out.