Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Thursday, July 3, 2008

July

I love this time of year in Arizona... I even love the heat.

July 4th is Nathans favorite Holiday(so I try really hard not to make plans with anybody so Nathan can have his day.) We are buying a Barbeque Grill tonight. I am excited, I love to grill and try new recipes. Baseball is also on the menu for tomorrow. I am excited to spend a nice relaxing day with him. and Eric of course.

On the 5th we have our monthly family dinner with his parents (something I also enjoy alot, they are more normal than my family.) We are having it at our house this month so we can order the Ramapge Vs Forrest fight. I am making chicken enchiladas and chile verde....yummy.

In a few weeks we are going to seemy dad, i have not seen my sister and brother in over a year( I am trying to grow that relationship...my dad is diffucult at times, and me being a red head I am VERY stubborn.) I am way excited for that. My sister Ramey is 15... and my brother Joseph just turned 7 in May. They don't ssem that old to me.

I was hoping to get up to Denver to see my sister Raechel(she is 20), however it doesn't look likeI will. She is one of my best friends and since she moved back up there I miss her so much.

Other than that hopefully July will go by smoothly and then August in another adventure... My mother in laws birthday , My/My grandmas birthday and Disneyland!

2 comments:

Class and Sass said...

I cant believe you love the heat!!!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

Hello there... I just saw your comment on Heathers page! How are you? And of course how is Var and your mom? I havent seen them in awhile!!