I don't ever really just take the time to show how grateful I am. Right now I am feeling so blessed. It is so nice to know that even when I am imperfect, God still loves me and answers my prayers. I am thankful that I have Nathan who is slot stronger than I am in certain areas and he allows me to lean on him when I need to and use his faith as my own. I am grateful that he is a hard worker and loves what he does.
I just wanted to sit down and and share that i know of my Heavenly Fathers love for each of us and i know that if I strive for the good things life has to offer it will be mine. I am so thankful for the Atonement and that it allows me to be imperfect and it makes me want to live so that my life reflects how I want to be.
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment