Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July......

I am a little behind of posting..its been a crazy month. To start off July we went to see my dad in New Mexico and ended up going Alamosa(I was born there) its three hours North of Albuquerque into Colorado. My Grandma has lived in the same house since my dad was little. I always love going there...its home! My dad really wanted to take Nathan fishing... so we went to the lake most days and hung out. I really enjoyed spening most of my time with my little brother...he is so much fun, and we look so much alike...its no wonder we bonded right away. I got to see my last living greatgrandmother, she is such a sweet woman, Her name is Tillie. It was a relaxing get away. The Sunday before we headed home we went back to New Mexico and BBQ at my Uncle Steves. I got to spend a little time with my sister(however she is 16 , has a boyfriend...and doesnt think hanging out with her sister is all that fun anymore.) Nathan and I went to the Albuquerque Temple on th way outta town it was a nice start home.

Since we have been home, we found MAx a new home(he really needed a backyard) We miss him and tried very hard to make him happy with us. I think Riggins is happy Max is gone...he gets aall the attention now.
We have been marketing the buisness like crazy... so that has kept us occupied through the rest of July....

No comments: