Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Monday, September 14, 2009

The What... The Why... The How

Oh my goodness.... I am so tired! haha!

The What.... We have moved from our wonderful little condo in the back of Ahwatukee to a new condo.....not so far back in Ahwatukee.
(If there are a lot of typos I apologize ahead of time!) I loved me neighbor in my foothills condo she truley became one of my best friends(haha, I make it sound so sad however we are only 5 minutes from eachother! But hey when you are hankering for a really good peanut butter choco chip cookie 5 minutes is forever away!)

The Why..... Our beloved dog Riggins(AKA Piggy Riggy) Has been getting notices sent home saying he is a Pitbull(We know this and have known it since we moved in there... no big shocker) The thing is we don't know who started complaining(We take very good care of our pets... always leashed, pick up after them, dog park....yadayada yada..........)We had several other people in the complex offer to go and give testimonials on Riggins behalf...He really is a great animal..... Anyways the office started to send notices that Riggins needed to be removed from the property.... after the 3rd one we started looking for a place... I mean my goodness I wasnt going to give up my dog.

The How.......... We were very blessed.... We found another condo that excepts Riggins as is.... so that way no one can complaiun and Riggins can be free to have a good time with whom ever he chooses in his new home.....
So we got the place last Wednesday and started moving.... the cleaning people our coming tomorrow and then we will hand over the keys... ***big sigh***
Nathans brother Eric came and helped over the weekend... I dont think I could have survived the move without his help! So we packed and moved all within 5 days..... and now the unpacking and organizing starts..... any takers for help? LOL!



I have my hands on interview tomorrow morning and we are so hoping I get this position...4.5 minutes from home..... crossing my fingers.....

No comments: