
We are going to Cali at the end of this month.... so excited.... travel around the LA area and see some sites... I have never really been there...
One thing I wanted was to go to Disneyland..... I didnt think we would have time or the money... however.... with the GIve a Day Get a Day... here we come!
On Thursday we will be giving a day to a Head Start in PHoenix organizing there storeroom... 7 hours for 1 ticket....yeah baby! Nate will be there with me so that makes it even better!
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=Give-A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day
It just has got me thinking that in my life I need to give more service and there are tons of places that need help... One day a Month I am going to give my time.... it will be fun. For the next year its my goal....
Whats Happing this week with the Staffords....
1)Volunteering
2)Get my glasses
3)dinner with My Parents
4)One of my Old bishops funeral
5)Giving my MIL a massage
6)Going to a Hockey game... my BIL Eric bought the family tickets for Christmas
7)Church
No comments:
Post a Comment