Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Saturday, October 2, 2010

My turn.....wahahaha wahahahaha.........

So this is my first attempt at "blogging" on here and im thumbing away on my droid 2 so we shall see how that goes. Im Nate the other half and im just gonna write some stuff! Who im writing to I have no idea and why I am doing it well im bored and in bed not sleeping. So we shall see how long I can go. Today was the start of conference weekend and watching Saturday Conference is kinda of a interesting subject in the mormon culture in itself. Alot of "opinions" about that im sure but we wont go there right now. Feel free to comment below. Its was good to hear the prophets voices and enjoy the quiet time with my wife. Like most everyone else saturdays aren't always free. We ate lunch and then the second session and then I went to the Priesthood sesh with my Pops which was pretty cool. We've only done that for the last year and a half and its nice to be there with him. Father and son thing I guess. The lasting impression I got from this experience was it was good to feel like I was in the right place and the right time. Pops has been pretty banged up of late and with mom not 100% anymore its really taking a toll on them. I couldn't have any better examples that those two. Thanks for coming over today pop.

The Stafford family since the last blog has done some noteworthy things. But ill let rosanna update all that. Lol. Im really just glad my wife and I are still learning how to love eachother and choose eachother continually each day. The ChemDry business has slowly but surely been picking back up and the "hard economy" is now finally softening up. 2010 was much better than 09, and its looking better going into the holidays. I really do love what I do. Working for myself, providing a service for my community, its simple and gives me what I want in a career. Personally we've been a few places since last blog....out of africa.....SoCal acouple timers. And rosanna's dads is next on the list for Thanksgiving. I've always liked going there. They have alwas made me feel welcome. The only real "hobby" I can think of that we have started is that we've really got into food storage as of late. Its been fun if that's not to weird sounding. It saves a ton on the food budget too. Exciting right!! Anyone? So im done for now let's see how this one goes and maybe ill stop and do this again sometime.