Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Last Few Years




May'05-Oct '05- We lived with Nathans roomate... that was fun

Oct'05-Aug'06- We lived in a 1 bedroom Apartment....We got a Yorkie puppy in December(Buddha) In January i started Massage School, Celebrated our 1 year anniversary.

Aug'06-Aug'07- Lived in a two bedroom apartment. Got a pair of siamese kittens for my Bday(Zhong Shi and Ji De) October got another Yorkie(Lincoln). In Febuary '07 Nathan was rebaptized... it was amazing. Celebrated our 2nd anniversary. Finished Massage School.



Aug'07-January'08- Moved to our rental home... Zhong Shi ran away. We took over our carpet cleaning buisness in October(Chemdry By Mr.Finicky 480 759 2122), Nathan is really good at it and enjoys what he does. We got a little pit puppy name Riggins.... we call him three three for short.He is almost three months and has grown like a weed. He out weighs both of my yorkies already. I am awaiting my massage license should be here any day. We are looking forward to going to Utah next month(Febuary) for a class Nathan needs for the buisness. and hopefully instead of critters we might have a baby within the next few years. We are hoping to buy a house in the Ahwatukee area within the next year and a half.

We are loving life and have been so blessed. I wouldn't be where I am without Nathan today. We are looking forward to our future....... This is Year 3!


4 comments:

Happy Halls said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!! How the heck are you! I miss you and the odd quad!! So where are you living now?? We need to get together! I loved reading about your last few years! email me: happyhalls05@msn.com Love ya!

What's for dinner? said...

ROSANNA!!! Erika told me you found her! so what about an odd quad reunion? I can't wait to see you! You can just update yourself on my life, just read my blog!

Mallory said...

wait, is this rosanna from heritage!!?

Mallory said...

thanks for the sweet words :) of course i remember you!! you need to post some pictures! :) how have you been? its been such a long time!