Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Friday, November 28, 2008

I hope....





Everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We did. The day started out by going to Nathans parents house in Buckeye. His ssister was driving in from California for the weekend. We only stayed until about 2 and then we drove out to my parents in East Mesa. We ate dinner with them and watched the game. Kassidi came home with us.. we love having her she makes life interesting. On Saturday we are going back to Nathans Familys house to make Tamales.

Brief update.... Nathan is in his busy season right now and is working dawn til dusk. I am working for a chiropractor and loving it. I am taking my first CE course next week... I will be able to do hot and cold stome massage, I am really excited. Other than that December shouldn't be to exciting! work work work. I don't know if the dr I am working for will keep me on once the other girl comes back from her surgery.... If not its okay I would like to get a job closer to home... and not drive out east everyday.

Thats all for now.. The Kassidi is wanting to go do something fun.....hmmmmm how to entertain a 10 year old....

No comments: