This is such a great month to reflect upon the past year and realize.... all the stuggles and craziness are worth it. I am thankful for Nathan who is a strong person when I need it most. I am thankful for my dogs...they drive me crazy however I love all of them. I am thankful for family...............
Now on to the borning updates
Nathan is busy working, I started my job with a chiropractor...its a temp position and its for 6 weeks. The hours are good and I love working only monday thru friday. The day spa I was hired at turned out to be extremely lame. I was all set to start work and realized they had never gone over pay or hours with me.... I asked them to sit down and talk to me and was avoided, so I called and no one called back for 2 days and then they wanted to sit down and talk....hmmmmmm interesting.
Nathans sister Kim will be here for Thanksgiving, I think we are going to make Tamales that saturday. We are going to spend thanksgiving at home by ourselves this year. and who knows about christmas.... I get stressed having to divide the time so we haven't made a decision yet.
I love the weather... I am thankful for goose down comforters... I know Nathan is because I sleep with the windows open and some nights he thinks he ill freeze!
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment