Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Friday, January 18, 2008

I Kinda Like Him.....

The past two days I have gone to a few jobs with Nathan. One was a beautiful empty house in Tapestry Canyon, and the other was just to drive him to Queen Creek. He is really good at was he does and always tries to make sure he leaves the home perfect. I have gotten to know a different side of him. Which I think we all have at work.. I tend to be way more organized when I am at an office then when I am home. He is just thoughtful. Sometimes I am not as patient as I should be with him. Its fun driving around and laughing with him, I always know how to make things a little bit more interesting. I am just so thankful for him and how many blessing I have come upon because he is in my life. He always tries to give me what I want... and I need to think about him more.


Other than that it was a pretty boring week, I bought a lot of fabric at JoAnns thinking I am going to be creative soon. This weekend we are going to see my grandma out in East Mesa and who knows maybe I will clean the upstairs..... haha! I need to get my car cleaned too.

It looks like we are pushing our Utah trip back a few months. I am really excited to go so Nathan wants to be able to spend some time in Salt Lake as well as Logan.

I have dishes to do before Nathan gets home. I want to know how to make my blog all cute. Anyone??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I googled "free blogger templates" or any variation of the sort... There's quite a few out there. :)

Mallory said...

hey i have a link on my blog on the top right, it says cute blog backgrounds. go there, pick the one you like, and follow the directions. they are way cute! :)

What's for dinner? said...

help, I can't figure out how to make my blog cute. I followed the steps and it won't change my background...HELP!