Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Friday, March 28, 2008

Almost 2 years ago....



This image is of me on the way to the hospital right after I got hit....
I was putting our ab lounge away... and I didn't take out on of the elastic straps so it sprung back and hit me in the mouth...... lets back up a little I had just been out of braces for a little less than a year and I was crazy about my teeth. I was working for a dentist at the time.... he was a jerk... anyways he gave me antibiotic but never did the root canal on my front tooth, so far I have been very lucky that it hasnt got infected, I quit working at the dental office in order to finish Massage School. Well tonight at 3:55 I woke up and my face is swollen and hurts like no other. I feel like someone is punching me in the face. :uckily we have Dental insurance.... we just signed up fpr Medical and Dental last month....great plan Major Medical and Dental for both of us its like 180 a month. Anyway I am just up and hurting waiting for a dentist to open, I know of one on Ray and Rural, I worked for him a while ago and I think he will call me in an antibiotic to knock out the infection, and get it taken care of once and for all.... I will need 2 root canals and 6 crowns to get it all complete. Yay me!

3 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

OUCH! That's crazy...I just got my braces off about 6 months ago and I am also insanley crazy about my teeth!

jasonandhartley said...

Oh my gosh! That looks horrible! So was that picture 2 years ago? Or recently? Yikes....

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

The picture was 2 years ago.... I took it on the way to th ER.