I haven't posted in forever. We have been crazy people for the last month.
In April we went to Logan for a week, it was cold and the hotel was horrible. We took all three dogs.... fun stuff. By Wednesday I had enough of them so I took the Yorkies to get neutered. I know its strange however it gave me a day away to go shopping. Plus, They were really calm for the duration of the trip and the drive home.
We went through Manti on the the trip home, I have always said that is where I wanted to get sealed. Nathan had never been there and he always thought I would give in and get sealed in the Mesa Temple. Well once he was there he understood why I love this Temple, there is just something about it. So when we get sealed we will be going to Manti. Hopefully it will be within the next year and a half.
On the way back we stopped in Vegas... My dad and his wife were there celebrating their 21st wedding anniversary. I haven't seen or talked to my dad in a year so it was nice to catch up a little. What I should tell you at this part is we left on a Saturday morning(the trip is about 12hrs...but when you have dogs that have to pee it turns into 14hours, and the medicine the vet gave the Yorkies gave them the runs.....so when they started whining we had to stop.) Nathan was supposed to set the alarm for 4:45am because I wanted to leave early and get home at a decent time, well I woke up at 7am and I asked Nathan why the alarm didn;t go off, He said it must have died. So we left way later than I wanted to. About a week ago we were laying in bed and he turned to me and said I shut my phone off on purpose when we were in Logan, He said he was just to tired and wanted a little bit more sleep. GRR!
Other than that Buisness is going really well, We are just organizing the office. I made Nathans new invoice which hopefully will be printed soon.
Our 3rd Anniversary is in a week, Nathan says he has something planned but won't tell me...... he doen't usually do anything like this so it should be fun.
It feels like April ran away from me this year.... However I did come up with new perspectives in my life... right now I am all about Change!
14 years ago
1 comment:
I've only been to Utah once...over night so I haven't been to the Manti Temple...I hope you'll get to be sealed there. My husband would totally turn off the alarm too.
Post a Comment