Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

3 Years...and 30


Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary.... its crazy to think we have been together that long. I had a fantastic day. We got up and went to breakfast at Craker Barrel, One of Nathans Favorite restraunts. Then we drove up to Scottsdale Fashion Square to go to Fossil. i wanted to get Nathan a new watch. He suprised me by getting me a watch and some sunglasses(I am obssesed with sunglasses.) We came home and watched a movie and lounged around until about 6, We then got all dressed up and went to Dnavans Steakhouse.... It was so good. I now know why people like to eat at those restraunts they cater to your every need, including valet service. We had, yummy bread, Cesar Salad, Bacon Wrapped Scallops, Nathan had Fillet Minon with garlic smashed potatoes and veggies and I had New York Strip with garlic smashed potatoes and veggies and most of it came home with me. Then they surprised us with a strawberry creme brulee as an anniversary treat. We had a fantastic time just being together the whole day.



Nathan also turned 30 yesterday... he is still adjusting to that. All day he kept saying I am really not this old.... haha!



The last couple of weeks have been really tough. My grandpa fell and broke his hip, and my grandma who is a dyalisis patient has been in and out of the hospital for a blood infection. Its been alot of running around. My Aunt had her baby Boy on Monday, he is too cute. I think they named him Ryan. Thats all thats new in our home for now.

1 comment:

What's for dinner? said...

Happy anniversary! Wow 3 years! I know what you mean about having to adjust in marriage...what marriage isn't like that?!? It sounds like a very fun anniversary...I was 3 months preggo on my first anniversary and is SUCKED!