14 years ago
Friday, May 30, 2008
Memorial Weekend
Nathan decided he needed to get away... and when he needs that I benefit from it! We went up to Flagstaff and spent Saturday and Sunday. We had a blast. Nathans fantastic parents took the two yorkies. So we decided to see how Riggins would do. We walked around downtown Flag. I was honestly amazed at how many people cam up to Riggins and wanted to love on him. Being the big mean pit bull that he is..... LOL! We took Riggins out into the forest and let him run, he does really well at staying by us at all times.
On Monday we went to Sedona. I love that place. We walked Riggens around there too. He got to go in Three Dogs Bakery and get a specialty treat. We found out while we were up North that poor Riggins is allergic to wheat, so he is now on a wheat free diet.
Its been a long week. I am ready for this weekend. We are going to go to the movies and just have a nice relaxing weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment