14 years ago
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
No Sleep For The Wicked........
This past week has been crazy........ For some reason I haven't been able to sleep... and mind you when I usually sleep I wake up all night long. Welll this week has been different.... I am exhausted all day and then when 8:30-9:00pm rolls around I am wide awake until 3 or 4am and I still wake up once or twice. poor Nathan has been a good sport he stays up with me and watches movies, and he gets up at 730am most mornings(i am a good sport too, I get up when he does.) I am so tired. I have even beem taking sleeping pills at about midnight. I don't drink caffine anymore... i don't know whats going on... any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
babysit my kids for a week. They will have you so tired your body will sleep for 12 hours. Seriously. I used to have trouble sleeping like that and would get up and watch tv. I had kids and presto chango I can sleep through the night.
Post a Comment