We had a blasy going to my Dads for a weekend.... My brother is so cute and for a 7 year old really kind. We took our Pit Riggins and one night I asked Joseph if he wanted to dtop for icecream and he said yes. Well as we got closer he asked where is Riggins going to be while we get the ice cream. I told him he will be in the car that he would be alright for a few minutes. Joseph then said to me just get me a chocolate icecream and I will wait here with him so he doesn't get lonely... so cute!!
We got back and have just been busy,busy. We got a puppy.... I know we need a two legged baby..... LOL! I will post some pictures of our trip.... and the puppy soon
14 years ago
1 comment:
What a sweety! "Two-legged baby" Thats really funny!
Post a Comment