The past couple of days have been hard. Some may call me crazy about how I am with my animals. I chose to have them so I take care of them. Its really is as simple as that.
My cat Ji de had an appointment to get spayed. I would never have done this but when she is in heat it drives us nuts. Tuesday i woke up late which is rare because the dogs generally have have me up by 6:45-7. I got up at 730 and had to get Ji De down to the clinic by 8. We got dow there and there was a lot of people ion the waiting room.... fun dogs and cats.I fiilled out the paperwork.... this is where it all goes wrong. Eventually we meet with the vet tech and the vet for an exam. They didn't find anything so Nathan and I went home. I was feeling guilty any kind of surgery is just icky.
We could go and get her between 4 and 5 pm. We were down there right at 4. Nathan was on a phone call so I went in they gave me her pain meds told me the price and I said Thats fine(my mistake). I got Ji de and walked to the car... feeling worse because she was so out of it. I drove and Nathan asked how much it was so I told him and he said thats not right so he looked at the bill and they had charged us for a pregnancy. He called them.(lets back up a minute She is an indoor kitty only.... sometimes she gets to go into the backyard supervised..... how this happened we still don;t know.) and the girl on the phone said oh she was pregnant. Nathan asked her why she didn't tell us this when we picked her up and she said most people don't want to know. Me already feeling bad for taking her in for surgery started crying. Nathan asked to talk to the doctor who wasn;t there of course. So we went back down there...... they missed it durning the exam... it was an accident however they shouldn't have missed it. and if we had known we never would have done it(mind you I don't want kittens.....) the girl said the doctor would call us the next day... never happened. So Nate is going to call today. And` yesterday she was still so out of it, until about midnight then she started to act more like herself.
During all of this "fun" on Tuesday I got on the Az Massage Board Website and My license went through... yay!!! Way excited and just thankful for it to be done. I have my first interview on Friday morning!!!
Thats all I have for now. hope everyone else had a good week!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so sorry for your cat! That is unfortunate. Good luck with your interview!!
OMG I am so sorry! That is really horrible. Poor kitty. :(
That is terrible! On the bright side, your blog looks really cute!
Post a Comment