Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update


The last week has been uneventful. Nathan has been busy with work and I have been busy with interviews, I am being really picky on where I want to work, if at all. I really want to do my own thing with massage and see where that leads.
Last weekend Nathan went the the Superbowl pregame party(his dad won tickets) He said it was fun however a lot of people were there, I was supposed to hang out with his mom and let her teach me some things on my sewing machine, however I wasn't feeling to well.... lately that has been the story of my life. Now the Doctors want to put me on a medication i don't want to be on so I am torn and a little stressed about the whole thing.
However Nathans parents do a once a month family dinner so I did drive out for that on Saturday night... if I hadn't Nathan would have been trapped.LOL! It was nice. Nathans brother Eric and his girlfriend we're there. We are still adjusting to him having a girlfriend. Going out there is always so relaxing. Sunday we missed church because I slept horrible. My parents invited us out to there house to watch the super bowl, I thought I was dying so we stayed home. I thought it was such a good game I like both teams however I was happy for Eli Manning.
Nathan has been so helpful this last week with cleaning, I haven't done much of anything except sleep and complain.

For the rest of the week Nates busy working, hopefully I feel better without any medication and Kassidi is coming over on saturday to hang out.... she is so much fun.

1 comment:

Class and Sass said...

I am sorry your not feeling well!I hope you start feeling better real soon.