Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Monday, February 11, 2008

Blessings.....


We are moving.... haha!

We wanted to rent in Ahwatukee however when we were looking in August we just couldn't find really anything so we rented a home on the other side of the mountain.

Nathan and I started praying about what to do... because if anyone knows him.... he won't rest until its exactly what he wants. So we never stopped looking in Ahwatukee. We came upon a really nice home.... so we started to pray and ask what we should do.

Welll our house that we live in now the owner is in foreclosure, so we found out last week we have to move out as soon as possible and we get our full deposit back and our rent for this month.

We put in the application for the other home, if all goes well we will be moving into that home within a few weeks. Or maybe god has a different plan for us..... we are set to sail whatever course we need to.

I am just so thankful that prayers are answered and that when you put yourself out there and if its what you really need it will be given to you.


I have been interviewing the past few weeks.... I have had a lot of offers but none that fit. I am going to an interview today at 3pm which when we move to Ahwatukee it will be 10 minutes away... hopefully I get this one and I hope it fits.

Thats all the news I have for now,

No comments: