


These Pictures our from out last trip in September of '07
One of Nathan and Mines Favorite places to be is in Rocky Point. We go as often as we can... which is about every 6 months.... a day on the beach... no dogs and the best part our cell phones won't work down there.
The other day I told Nathan lets do something fun this year for Valentines Day. He said ok lets go to Puerto Penasco... I told him you have jobs on Thursday so he called them and rescheduled so we are headed out of town first thing in the morning.
I am so excited! I love being down there I had never been to the Ocean before I married Nathan and the first time he took me down there I got really sick..... yes the ice cubes our still made of water... i spent three days throwing up, Then I had to come home and do midterms for school not a good time.
Anyways, Love the Ocean, Love just being able to escape.
No comments:
Post a Comment