Best One Yet!
Nathan and I headed out around 6:30am and got down to Puerto Penasco around 10. The drive was nice we caught little traffice, however at on point we did get stuck behind a truck who was painting the road stripes.
We got across the border and were heading through town when yes Nathen was pulled over. He wasn't going to much over the speed limit. Well we apologized and he said I have to give you a ticket come with me to the police station and Nathan told him No, I don't have time for that and the officer looked really surprised. Well he eneded up letting us go without paying a fine....yay!
When we got down to the beach the tide was low.... Rocky Point was a little cold and windy, So Nathan and I walked around and we wound up with a lot of really interesting seashells. We went to lunch a restraunt called The Reef. It was really good. Nathan had theReef Shrimp and it was plated all crazy I will post pictures soon. I had Steak Fajitas, Yummy! After that we went back to the beach and walked around, collected more seashells, saw a baby crab.... and then layed on a blanket and talked. Nathan had bought me a book I have been wanting to read so he read me the first chapter, it was way awesome.
After that we went to dinner at The Point which when you sit outside you are over the ocean, It was really windy and cold but I wanted to sit outside with the view. There was this Seagull who wouldn't leave us alone it was crazy. We go to the point everytime we go down there for the Shrimp Chimichangas, they are so good. Nathan who doesn't like chimichangas loves these.
After dinner we got some icecream and drove home. The border was nice there was no wait. You do from this point on have to have a passport or a birth certificate to go down there along with a drivers license. We didn't know this so they let us through. it took the same amount of time to get home.
I just enjoyed yesterday so much, Nathan and I have really good conversations. He makes me laugh. There is no one who could undertsand me the way he does and I am just so grateful for him.
14 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds very romantic!
Post a Comment