I was tagged by my friend Carrie.
1) I hate doing dishes and laundry. I think they are the worst household chores in the world.I don't mind doing anything else
2) I drive with no shoes on. I hate shoes as it is , when I am driving I get a little claustrophobic. Most of the time I wear flip flops... when my dog doesn't eat them.
3) I hate my face being touched, don't know why, it just drives me crazy... and not in a good way
4) I love music, my ipod is in my purse all the time and I am constantly updating my music.... I am trying to talk Nathan into getting me the biggest one.
5)I won't eat the first 2 slices of bread out of the bag.... at any time. so if there are only 2 slices left I am out of luck. I love dill pickles and one of my favorite things to eat is mustard and saltine crackers.
I tag
Adree, Stephanie, and Erin
14 years ago
1 comment:
Hi Nate and Rose. We found your blog and wanted to say hi. It's been fun getting to know you guys a little--nice to have someone else going through some of the same things we are!
Zak and Michelle Price
Post a Comment