Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthday.....

Yesterday was my birthday... it started off really nice, Nate let me sleep in just a little...Then I got up showered and put on my new shirt that he got me, it has the #82 on the back... Nathan took the day off to be with me.

After we got around we went and picked up my grandma, it is her birthday too. Her and I always got to lunch together. The funny thing is she was born on a friday the 13th and so was I. We went to Olive Garden, that has become our bi weekly restraunt to go to together. We had a lot of fun. Nathan got to her the story of how I was concieved, when she knew my mom was pregnant and my life up to this point. We then went back to her house and opened gifts. She made me a pillow for my reading chair and some dish towels... I love them so way cute! We got her some plates that are really light weight so they will be easy for her to use and we also got her a oven that fits on her countertop, because her normal oven just broke. The smaller one will be better though because it won't heat up her house like the big one and she only cooks for her and her roommate. Then we sat and talked I sprayed water all over Nathan because he kept trying to go to sleep.

After we came home abd watched a movie relaxed, Nathan asked where I wanted to go for dinner but I dodn;t want to get ready, so I ended up with peter Piper Pizza...yummy Carbs! It was a great day!

I love sharing my birthday with my Grandma, she is an amazing lady. Over the course of my 26 years I have lived with her off and on... I am thankful for her and I hope to share many more lunches with her.

I also got from my brother in law..... Nathan had made a big mess in my living room.... and Eric cleaned it up for me! Thank You Eric!

No comments: