
I am going through my boxes... finally and getting rid of a lot of stuff. i can be a bit of a pack rat at times! Last night I came across some pictures so I thought I would post it.
When I was 16 I met the most amazing 3 people ever. We all had different personalities but we always had a great time together. Some nights we just drove around, others there was always a savers or a walgreens, we wore crazy red lip stick.
We named ourselves the Odd Quad, the only number for us was 23, it was always grr baby grrr or Oh Billy. We were Bambi(The not so nice one), Barnubus(The Cool Confident One), Mildred(The Sweet Hot One) and Ginger "Snap"(The Sassy Fierery One).
I miss hanging out with theses girls! I love them all and I am thankful that they touched my lives! Now we are all grown up and Mildred has two beautiful children... Barnubus is a teacher and happily married, Bambi is a Massage Therapist.... and Ginger passed away.....always in my heart never forgotten!
Just was thinking about things this morning.........
1 comment:
Oh Bambi! I'm sitting here crying right now just remembering those great old times...what about a small reunion one of these days...I can ALWAYS ditch my babies for that! I think about y'all all of the time, I know a huge part of who I am today is due to the fun times we all had! I love you!
Post a Comment