Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Friday, August 29, 2008

Rainstorms...and furniture

SO I got bees yesterday and painted all my furniture black... it made me VERY happy. Well I started with our sofa table which our TV sits on. and I painted it on the carpet... witha sheet under it. Against my husbands better judgemnet, although I swore I would not get any on the carpet.... a few spots, pretty good for me! He was impressed and its a good thing he can clean my carpet. Anyways, when Nathan got home from work yestrday he moved my coffee table outside for me to paint... where us the trust! LOL! I painted the top and then made dinner, after that I told him you better mover the table back in I think it will rain, he said are you sure. He moved it in and within 30 minutes it started pouring. I love the rain, I love to get wet. So I opened the front door and ran out. Nathan followed so we played in the rain for a while. After we came back in a dried off I finished painting the coffee table and my two huge mirrors.
I am so thankful for Nathan and I am so blessed to be married to such a guy who will go play with me in the rain, he is my best friend.

Today his friend from Tucson is here, and I got my yorkies groomed today! So cute! I will take pics and post them, tomorrow he works... and Sunday church. So we have a very exciting weekend planned! LOL!

No comments: