Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Friday, August 8, 2008

Dexter....AKA Big Sexy





so when we got our new puppy, we were trying out names... ya know just letting it come to us... so for the first couple of days we tried out CoJack(Connor Jackson on the DBacks... caus esometimes you have to get up there and just feel a little sessy)
Anyways, so AKA Big sexy was going to be his nickname no matter what.

So on the third day we were in the living room and he grabbed the book Dexter off of the TV tray... so jokingly I started calling him that and sure enough he responded immediatly and comes now whenever you call him. So he named himself. He is so fun and SO exhausting, I was done getting uo in the middle of the night ofr potty breaks..... And he loves me if I leave the room he howls.... and when he has to go out I have to go with him or trick him. When he gets tired he wants to snuggle in..... He is alot of fun.
Dexter is a Pitbull also. Him and Riggins have become fast friends... maybe now Riggins will stop dragging my lil lincoln around with the rope toy.... he can pick on someone his own size... well makybe oneday.....

No comments: