Thank You For This Moment You Are My Greatest Story Ever Told

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just a Little Bit..........

Questions



I know: I will reach my goal of becoming more healthy
I want: to be more organized
I have: great in laws
I wish: For a house... 7 more months!!
I smell: cookies baking
I miss: My mom... long story
I hate: dirty dishes in my sink
I fear: Being alone
I crave: sweet things,,, which is veru bad because they make me really sick!
I search: for understanding and patience
I regret: nothing, I am who I am because of my past choices
I love: my husband very much
I always: tap my figures and fidget when I am nervouse or mad
I believe: In myself and in Nathan
I dance: all the time... just to make nathan laugh
I sing: when I am alone
I don't always: do things right the first time
I am not: a serious person
I write: stories I have never shared with anyone
I lose: my phone at least once a day.. and its on vibrate or silent
I win: at understanding who I am and finally growing up
I never: thought I would be this happy
I listen: to my grandma talk and talk
I can actually be found: in my bedroom or in the office
I am scared: of the the dark
I am happy about: my life, my goals and what adventure lies next

No comments: